Casa aOrta 2 has been renovated to be a soulful Algarvian house. It has as many typical features as we could preserve, such as the terrace on the top, high ceilings as a temperature control mechanism and the old chimney structure in the kitchen. Each room has different characteristics and decorations, according to a poem of a Portuguese author. All guests share the kitchen and the terraces.
The house has:
- 4 Rooms with private bathrooms
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living room (available during winter season only)
- Outdoors – Courtyard and terrace
• Bus number 14 stops close to our place (bus stop “Liceu”). From there, downhill, you need to walk 3 min
• Bus 16 to the Terminal (last stop). From there, you take about 10-15 minutes to get to our place, but a part of the way is uphill. So, if you’re carrying heavy luggage, it may be a bit hard. This one is the most frequent one: about one bus per hour until about midnight. Bus fare is about 2,50€/person
• Taxi or Uber. It takes about 15 minutes to get here and costs about 10-15€.